THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB WELCOMES USERS OF ALL AGES. THIS SITE IS HOWEVER AIMED AT ADULTS OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND AS SUCH JV MULTIMEDIA LTD & GUESTWHO.COM ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATURE CONTENT POSTED THEREIN. IF SUCH CONTENT OFFENDS YOU, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR SERVICE AND INSTEAD FIND A MORE FAMILY-ORIENTED CHAT. WHEN YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE CREATING A LEGAL DOCUMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE VIP AND YOU WILL BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT REGISTER FOR THIS SERVICE. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE AND ALTER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU OTHER THAN SUCH NOTICE AS MAY BE POSTED PUBLICLY FOR ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE AGREED TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BEFORE YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST BE AWARE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT OTHER PARTIES, INCLUDING NON-MEMBERS OF THIS SERVICE MAY OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM THE INFORMATION YOU POST. YOU MUST ALSO BE AWARE THAT INFORMATION THAT YOU POST IS NOT NECESSARILY PRIVATE AND MAY BE ACCESSED AND VIEWED BY OTHERS. THUS YOU SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE.
- Our Service. The service provided by "JV MULTIMEDIA LTD." & "GUESTWHO.COM" entitled THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB, or any other name we choose ("Our Service" in this agreement) is one way for adults to seek out and socialize with other adults online. The term "Our Service" includes any and all levels of service THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB provides now or at any other time. By accepting this agreement, you have agreed to the terms of service contained herein.
- Right to Terminate. You may terminate your membership in Our Service for any reason, by sending to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB written notice either by e-mail or regular mail. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB may terminate your membership in Our Service in its entirety upon written notice to you for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to that THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB may terminate your membership in Our Service if you breach or otherwise violate any of the provisions of this Agreement, whether or not such breach or other violation is the subject of any litigation, claim or other such proceeding and whether or not any such breach or other violation is finally determined. All notices may be sent by either THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB or you via e-mail or regular mail.
- Your Membership. Your membership in Our Service may not be assigned, transferred to any other party nor may you allow any other party to use your membership or access to Our Service.
- Your Obligations. You shall be exclusively responsible for anything you post, publish or otherwise put up on Our Service or otherwise transmit to any other members of Our Service and everything and all Material that you post, publish or otherwise put up or transmit shall be subject to all of your representations, warranties, obligations and indemnities contained in this agreement. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB reserves the right but has no obligation to reject any Material brought to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB attention but THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not, as a regular matter, review, edit, censor or otherwise maintain any supervisory role with regard to any Material.
- You further agree that you will not post on Our Service or otherwise publish, transmit, republish or retransmit to others:
- any Material that may violate the rights of any other party including but not limited to any rights of privacy, libel, slander, copyright, trademark or other rights nor any Material that is obscene, offensive, racist, sexually explicit, harassing or violates the laws of any state, country, province or any other governmental entity anywhere in the world;
- any Material that includes any other party's telephone number, street address, last names, e-mail address, web site address, or any other contact information, anatomical or sexual references, or sexually suggestive language;
- any photographs, graphics or the like in any format containing nudity or personal information;
- any Material that is encrypted;
- any Material that is advertising or involves the commercial or other solicitation of any commercial nature, whether for you or any other party and whether or not considered to be "spam" or junk email and whether or not mailed individually or as part of a mass mailing; and
- any Material that may be deemed to be or is a chain letter or the like.
Additionally, you understand that everyone who posts any Material to Our Service may own rights to that Material and you agree that you shall not copy, transmit, repost or otherwise use any such Material anywhere without the express, prior and written permission of the author of that Material. You further agree that you shall not interrupt or disrupt or attempt to interrupt or disrupt Our Service in any way nor prevent or impede any other party's access to Our Service.
- THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB Rights. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB reserves the right and by entering into this agreement you expressly consent to allow THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB to access all Material and other information you post on Our Service as well as the right to monitor any and all activities on Our Service including the right to remove any Material that THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB deems in violation of this agreement, but THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not have the obligation to do so and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not, as a regular matter, review, edit, censor or otherwise maintain any supervisory role with regard to any such activities or such Material. You expressly consent to allow THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB the right to store and make copies of all of your Material and other information you post. You expressly consent to allow THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB to disclose to any other party all such Material and other information you post. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB is the proprietor of all of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights and you shall have no rights of any sort in and to nor shall you use any of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB proprietary rights. You hereby give and grant to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB, its successors, assigns and licensees, all rights to use, copy, display, post, repost, distribute, make compilations, data bases, derivative and other versions of the Material including but not limited to incorporating the Material into other works and the within grant shall be a grant to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB and its successors, assigns and licensees both during the term of this agreement and after this agreement terminates for any reason and in perpetuity and may not be revoked by you for any reason. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall have the right to sell, assign and otherwise transfer any or all of its rights in this agreement to any other party.
- Privacy Statement. With the exception of any such Material that you have released for public posting, THE VIRTUAL IRISH will never release your full name, private e-mail address, or any other personal information under any circumstances. You control the flow of information. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB does not and will not share, rent, sell, or otherwise release your personal information. However, we will cooperate with any law enforcement agency that may request information under a duly authorized subpoena.
- Interpretation of this Agreement. It is the intention of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB in this agreement and with regard to Our Service to make certain that THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB is not deemed to be a publisher of any Material nor responsible in any manner for the conduct of you or any other member or otherwise and as such, this agreement and Our Service shall be construed to make THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB not liable in any manner for any Material, such conduct or otherwise and to make THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUBs actions consistent and compliant with all laws, anywhere in the world, whether now in existence or hereafter enacted.
- Your Promises. You represent and warrant: that you are legally eligible to enter into this agreement, that neither the Material nor entering into this agreement by you will impair or violate any rights of any party as set forth above and that all of the Material complies and will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations of any governmental or other body exercising jurisdiction over this agreement, Our Service or otherwise anywhere in the world; that the Material is original with you; and that you shall be solely responsible for full compliance under all state and federal laws, statutes, regulations and the like regulating this agreement, Our Service or otherwise. You further represent and warrant that you shall not seek to hold THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB, nor any of its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, lawyers or others liable in any manner for anything that may result from your or another person's use of Our Service. These warranties shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Your Indemnities. You shall defend and save and hold harmless JV MULTIMEDIA LTD, GUESTWHO.COM, THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB, THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB affiliated and related corporations and other related business entities, their or THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB respective successors and assigns and their or THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUBís licensees, partners, employees, agents, lawyers, shareholders, officers, directors against any and all claims, demands, costs, awards, damages and the like, including lawyers fees, that may arise from a breach or claimed breach of any of your warranties, representations, promises or obligations under this agreement, whether or not a breach of those warranties, representations, promises or obligations is finally sustained and whether or not any litigation or claim is filed, or for any other cause of action or claims by any third parties including but not limited to any governmental body whether or not any litigation or claim is filed or sustained. These indemnities shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- No Warranties. Our service, JV MULTIMEDIA LTD, GUESTWHO.COM, & THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB providing of our service herein are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties, express or implied, of any kind whether as to use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. You are using our service at your own risk. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB does not warrant or guarantee, and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not be responsible for, the correctness of any material posted on our service by any party and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB does not endorse or support any material posted by any party. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not be liable for any acts or omissions by any party including but not limited to the acts or omissions of any other member of our service. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB does not warrant that any of our service or THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB providing of our service shall be successful in creating any opportunities for you to meet any other person and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not be responsible for the results of such meetings if any such meetings should occur. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall not be liable to you or any other party for any direct or indirect compensatory, special, incidental, or consequential damages or costs of any character including but not limited to damages or costs for personal injury of any sort, disease or illness of any sort, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, patent infringement, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, interference with the rights of publicity, loss of goodwill, loss of data, lost profits, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction whether as a result of viruses or otherwise, nor for failure of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB or any other web hosting or other server nor any failure of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB or any other party to provide internet access for any period of time nor for any cause outside of THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB control nor for any and all other damages or costs including punitive damages or losses. THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB will not be liable for any damages or costs in excess of the total contract price for the services rendered herein, even if THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages or costs, or for any claim by any other party. The within limitation of warranties may be limited by the laws of certain states or other jurisdictions and so some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you and you may have other rights that may vary by state, province or country.
- Miscellaneous. Our Service is provided by "GUESTWHO.COM" & "JV MULTIMEDIA LTD." located in the UK; If you have any complaints about Our Service, you can contact THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB using our 'Contact Us' form. This agreement shall be subject to and interpreted under the laws of the United Kingdom, applicable to agreements wholly to be performed therein. It is the complete understanding between you and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB and may be modified and any of its provisions waived only by a writing signed by both you and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB. It shall bind and benefit each of your and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUBs respective heirs, assigns and successors in interest but any restrictions on assignment and transfer otherwise contained in this agreement shall otherwise apply. Captions in this agreement are for explanation purposes only and have no substantive effect. A waiver of any provision of this agreement, or any claimed breach thereof, shall not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or breach. All remedies provided by THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB in this agreement are cumulative and the exercise by THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB of any remedy shall be without prejudice to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB exercise of any other rights or remedies available to THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction only in the United Kingdom and THE VIRTUAL IRISH PUB shall be entitled to injunctive relief. You expressly consent to personal jurisdiction in such state and in such court. In any action under this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to lawyers fees and court costs. In the event any portion of this agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of this agreement. All of the provisions of this agreement shall survive the termination of this agreement for any reason.